We are the world’s largest student-run organization. In the US, we are focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development. AIESEC US offers young people the opportunity to be global citizens, to change the world, and to get experience and skills that matter today.
AIESEC has 64 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 113 countries and territories and with over 86,000 members, AIESEC is the world’s largest youth-run organization. Focused on providing a platform for youth leadership development, AIESEC offers young people the opportunity to participate in international internships, experience leadership and participate in a global learning environment. What makes AIESEC unique is the youth driven impactful experience that it offers to its members. AIESEC is run by young people for young people, enabling a strong experience to all its stakeholders.
- Our members are part of an exciting, driven global network. They are able to contribute to societal change while exploring their own vision for a positive impact on society.
- We are supported by thousands of partner organizations around the globe who look to AIESEC to support the development of youth and to access top talent through our global internship program.
- Our alumni are leaders within their organizations and communities. They use the experience, skills and inspiration AIESEC has provided them to be agents of positive change within today’s society.
- 113 Countries and territories
- 780 Local Offices
- 2,400 Universities
- 86,000 Members
- 24,000 Leadership Experiences
- 500 Conferences annually
- 5,000 International Internships
- 15,000 International Volunteer Experiences 8,000 Partner Organizations
- 1,000,000 Alumni
- 64 years of experience